I offer a one-stop service for copywriting, design and heritage services. My work is based on real experience and successful outcomes which means you can expect real results whatever your project. What’s more my prices are reasonable and competitive.
My copywriting experience
- Church heritage columnist for the East Anglian Daily Times for three years and now a regular feature writer for Great British Life. See an example of my work here.
- Copywriting for Visit East Anglia and for the Diocese of Norwich.
- Contributions to national magazines such as Country Living, The Garden and Homes & Antiques.
- Previously lead copywriter for tourism project ‘Let’s Go’ in the East of England.
- Experience in feature-writing for Sunday Times, Guardian and Telegraph newspaper supplements.
- Former digital columnist for Sky features website.
- Portfolio of special reports and company profiles worldwide.
My heritage and design skills
- As well as my writing skills, I use Adobe Creative software to design and create promotional material. I can deliver inspiring church guides accessible to all ages.
- I edited the popular heritage book ‘100 years, 100 treasures’
- As a former Historic England support officer, I am experienced in delivering heritage discovery material for all ages and I specialise in activity packs for schools and families.
Church heritage and community projects
I created one of the most successful church tourism projects in the country for the Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich. Angels & Pinnacles involved a successful bid to the Heritage Fund and involved 24 churches, 60 volunteers and 280 schoolchildren as well as workshops, exhibitions and children’s guides. As a result I was able to offer support for other church heritage projects across the east of England.